Work with the legacy digital logic circuits based on standard IC packages. View all the circuit elements in a dedicated window, access their parameters, modify them, test the integrity and functionality of the modified circuit. Compare the logic functions, export them and the gate diagram photos to external files for closer evaluation.
Logic Friday is a freeware tool for students, hobbyists, and engineers who work with legacy digital logic circuits based on standard IC packages.
With Logic Friday you can:
- Enter a logic function as a truth table, an equation, or a gate diagram;
- Enter functions with up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs;
- Minimize a function with options of fast or exact minimization;
- Automatically generate a multi-level gate diagram using gates chosen from a library;
- Automatically minimize the number of standard gate packages;
- Trace the logic state of each gate's inputs and outputs for a given input vector;
- Compare logic functions;
- Generate new functions as logical combinations of others;
- View any function as a truth table, equation, or gate diagram;
- Generate efficient, compact C code lookup functions from logic functions;
- Save functions and gate diagram images to files;
- Export and import truth tables as CSV files for editing in spreadsheet applications.