Old versionsSee all
Logic Friday is a freeware tool for students, hobbyists, and engineers who work with legacy digital logic circuits based on standard IC packages.
With Logic Friday you can:
- Enter a logic function as a truth table, an equation, or a gate diagram;
- Enter functions with up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs;
- Minimize a function with options of fast or exact minimization;
- Automatically generate a multi-level gate diagram using gates chosen from a library;
- Automatically minimize the number of standard gate packages;
- Trace the logic state of each gate's inputs and outputs for a given input vector;
- Compare logic functions;
- Generate new functions as logical combinations of others;
- View any function as a truth table, equation, or gate diagram;
- Generate efficient, compact C code lookup functions from logic functions;
- Save functions and gate diagram images to files;
- Export and import truth tables as CSV files for editing in spreadsheet applications.